Sunday, November 17, 2013

Hat Day

I love dark colours. And I really love dark red/burgundy colour. I have a lot of clothes and accessories in these colours.
For this outfit I chose knitted cardigan with middle waisted floral shorts from Primark. I usually wear black tights so I couldn't leave them out. As you can see, for shoes I picked black leather boots. These are really comfy and I wear them all the time. Backpack is from Primark. They always have amazing backpacks.
Hat, hat, hat. I love everything about this hat. The colour, shape... I found this hat in grannies wardrobe and she gave it to me but not only this one. She also gave me the exactly same hat in  a dark blue colour. Yay I'm so happy :D





Photos: Pék Krisztina
Lookbook: http://lookbook.nu/look/5557197-Primark-Backpack-Shorts-Hat-Day

No comments:

Post a Comment